13 Awesome I Was Lying In A Burned Out Basement Chords

steps+and+bridge+over+gulley+leading+to+caves

i was lying in a burnt out basement azlyrics N Neil Young LyricsI was lying in a burned out basement With the full moon in my eyes I was hoping for replacement When the sun burst thru the sky There was a band playing in my head And I felt like getting high I was thinking about what a Friend had said I was hoping it was a lie Thinking about what a Friend had said I was hoping it was a lie i was lying in a burnt out basement thrasherswheat fot atgr htmthe burned out basment gettin high verses are the only one i can explain at all I was lyin in a burned out basement with the full moon in my eyes he i wasn t physically in the basement but in the gutter life was not cool like it used to be he i had really sunk to the depths of the soul near depression


couscouscrabcakes after the gold rush htmlThe narrator isn t just in the basement but lying in it Not just lying in it but lying in such a way that the full moon is in their eyes The in my eyes then has an extra connotation that the soldier is severely wounded and can t even turn their head the moon is in their eyes i was lying in a burnt out basement THE GOLDRUSH lyrics Neil I was lying in a burned out basement With the full moon in my eyes I was hoping for replacement When the sun burst thru the sky There was a band playing in my head And I felt like getting high I was thinking about what a Friend had said I was hoping it was a lie Thinking about what a Friend had said I was hoping it was a lie 111 163Re i was lying in a burned out basement with the full moon in my eyes i was looking for replacement when the sun burst through the skies May 24 2014 05 45PM this is an old neil young song i can t think of the title i m only missing a few lyrics


lyricsfreak Neil YoungI was lying in a burned out basement With the full moon in my eyes I was hoping for replacement When the sun burst thru the sky There was a band playing in my head And I felt like getting high I was thinking about what a Friend had said I was hoping it was a lie Thinking about what a Friend had said I was hoping it was a lie i was lying in a burnt out basement 111 163Re i was lying in a burned out basement with the full moon in my eyes i was looking for replacement when the sun burst through the skies May 24 2014 05 45PM this is an old neil young song i can t think of the title i m only missing a few lyrics young after the gold rushLying in a burned out basement post apocalytic imagery hoping for replacement a dream sequence that connects the first and last verses the lie whic is the absolute demise of this world or is it a lie


i was lying in a burnt out basement Gallery


stock photo murdered businessman lying on the floor of a basement the gun next to the dead body 46723276
stock photo murdered businessman lying on the floor of a basement the gun next to the dead body 46723276, image source: www.shutterstock.com

VID LIVE
VID LIVE, image source: www.irishmirror.ie

mutialated+king+worshipping+a+stupa
mutialated+king+worshipping+a+stupa, image source: guidetoline.blogspot.in

musecians+and+dancers
musecians+and+dancers, image source: guidetoline.blogspot.com

Blog+2011+37
Blog+2011+37, image source: chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com

rear+row+of+cells+with+winged+animals+on+the+capitals
rear+row+of+cells+with+winged+animals+on+the+capitals, image source: guidetoline.blogspot.com

steps+and+bridge+over+gulley+leading+to+caves
steps+and+bridge+over+gulley+leading+to+caves, image source: guidetoline.blogspot.in

Blog+2011+34
Blog+2011+34, image source: chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com

!B0EnTyQ!Wk~$(KGrHqYOKnUEw89OpVZ3BMYvGWU 3w~~_1
!B0EnTyQ!Wk~$(KGrHqYOKnUEw89OpVZ3BMYvGWU 3w~~_1, image source: bayfeeds.com

Ajantha+cave+no+10+chaitya
Ajantha+cave+no+10+chaitya, image source: guidetoline.blogspot.com

griffiths+fascimile+sketches+enlarges+by+burgess
griffiths+fascimile+sketches+enlarges+by+burgess, image source: guidetoline.blogspot.com

opened+out+cave+no+1+with+mons+cells+and+beds
opened+out+cave+no+1+with+mons+cells+and+beds, image source: guidetoline.blogspot.in

Comments