17 Awesome Basement Ledge Finishing Ideas

14740d1257792611 knee wall basement split level knee walldrawing

basement ledge finishing to finish room I am finishing a basement room and have a concrete ledge which is part of the foundation It protrudes into the room about 2 5 inches and is about 6 inches high This ledge is the result of a particular way of pouring the foundation which results as I am told in higher ceilings in the basement but leaves this rather annoying ledge basement ledge finishing diychatroom Home Improvement Building ConstructionNov 14 2011 I have just finished waterproofing my basement and am getting ready to frame My question is how do I frame my basement ledge My basement has the lower half concrete and upper half already framed and insulated with the ledge in between


diychatroom Home Improvement CarpentryJul 11 2011 The bottom half has been framed with 2 x 4s 16 oc to house all electrical etc then there is an approximately 3 1 2 to 4 inch concrete ledge foundation of course Behind that going all the way to ceiling are 2 x 6s basement ledge finishing diy forums DIY Newsgroups Misc DIYJul 28 2004 Given the top is already finished if lower concrete walls are reasonably straight use furring strips to drywall the lower portion then run a nice piece of 1x4 or 1x6 to make a shelf that a ledge in Hello Let me start by saying I am not a builder so pardon my explanation I am located in Nova Scotia Canada I am looking to finish my basement and I want to avoid having the basement ledge I


Basement Edge with locations in Parker CO and Lincoln NE provides hi end basement design construction for clients in the Denver Omaha markets basement ledge finishing a ledge in Hello Let me start by saying I am not a builder so pardon my explanation I am located in Nova Scotia Canada I am looking to finish my basement and I want to avoid having the basement ledge I along basement wall ideasBasement Windows Basement Family Rooms Basement Fireplace Fireplace wall Basement Remodeling Basement ideas Basement inspiration Basement plans Basement makeover Forward Hui Anne and Stephen s basement is a multifunctional


basement ledge finishing Gallery


44928 basement repairs
44928 basement repairs, image source: www.quality1stbasementsystems.com

home design
home design, image source: www.houzz.com

gap between bat wall and framing build stairway daylight walls vapor barrier floor stair home improvement blog around plumbing stack half ledge ideas img decor how to insulate 1080x810
gap between bat wall and framing build stairway daylight walls vapor barrier floor stair home improvement blog around plumbing stack half ledge ideas img decor how to insulate 1080x810, image source: www.tinfishclematis.com

home design
home design, image source: www.houzz.com

pic20
pic20, image source: www.kimuradesign.net

HalfWalls_IMG_0383
HalfWalls_IMG_0383, image source: finishedbasementnj.com

14740d1257792611 knee wall basement split level knee walldrawing
14740d1257792611 knee wall basement split level knee walldrawing, image source: www.diychatroom.com

p18a7que0s1biq1n5l7h81rrf10pn5
p18a7que0s1biq1n5l7h81rrf10pn5, image source: www.finishourbasement.com

Basement Wall Finishing Panels 931x618
Basement Wall Finishing Panels 931x618, image source: spotlats.org

insulated basement wall 01lg
insulated basement wall 01lg, image source: www.connecticutbasementsystems.com

maxresdefault
maxresdefault, image source: www.youtube.com

maxresdefault
maxresdefault, image source: www.youtube.com

021257088 heat loss through footings_xlg
021257088 heat loss through footings_xlg, image source: www.finehomebuilding.com

1420872638446
1420872638446, image source: www.diynetwork.com

web 0040 how apply masonry sealer basement walls
web 0040 how apply masonry sealer basement walls, image source: www.todayshomeowner.com

original
original, image source: www.joneakes.com

Comments